There is an astonishment on our guests’ face when they see the panorama of the Hungarian capital – BUDAPEST speaks for itself.
Did you know that …
• Budapest was built where once the Romans crossed the river Danube?
• Cleveland is the second largest Hungarian city after Budapest?
• Horseback-archery was brought in 1000 years ago by the arriving Hungarians, the Magyars?
• 200 thousand Hungarians escaped from Hungary after the 1956 revolution?
• Due to their complicated and alien language, Hungarians are excellent in Mathematics?
• The Hungarian Parliament building is among the five biggest Parliament buildings in the world?
• Everything that is said in the Parliament is written down by hand?
• Underneath Budapest there is a different world with secret tunnels and bunkers?
• From the huge old Stalin statue only a hand and an ear survived the ’56 revolution?
• There is hot water underneath Budapest which feeds our baths?
This Tour Shows You What You Came For:
Castle Hill with Matthias Church and Fishermen’s Bastion, Gellert Hill with the Statue of Liberty, and World Heritage Andrássy Avenue with Heroes’ Square and the Park.