THE CLASSIC - Budapest Driving Tour
Your private guide picks you up at given place and timeThere is an astonishment on our guests’ face when they see the panorama of the Hungarian capital - BUDAPEST speaks for itself.
Did you know that …
• Budapest was built where once the Romans crossed the river Danube?
• Cleveland is the second biggest Hungarian city after Budapest?
• Horseback-archery was brough in 1000 years ago by the arriving Hungarians, the Magyars?
• 200 thousand Hungarians escaped from Hungary after the 1956 revolution?
• Due to their complicated and alien language, Hungarians are excellent in Mathematics?
• The Hungarian Parliament building is among the five biggest Parliament buildings in the world?
• Everything that is said int he Parliament is written down by hand?
• Underneath Budapest there is a different world with secret tunnels and bunkers?
• From the huge old Stalin statue only a hand and an ear survived the ’56 revolution?
• There is hot water underneath Budapest which feeds our baths?
This tour shows YOU what you came for:
Castle Hill with Matthias Church and Fishermen’s Bastion, Gellert Hill with the Statue of Liberty, and World Heritage Andrássy Avenue with Heroes’ Square and the Park.
|Included:||Pick up at your hotel, private tour with professional guide, A/C car or van for max 10 people, explanations in English, interior guiding in exhibitions if applicable, drop off at your desired destination in Budapest. If you're more than 10 pax, please enquire.|
|Not included:||food, drink, entrance fees|